Class Summary 編輯
Original Classes:The Court Wizard/The Physician/The Chronomancer
|Will of Mithras||Passive||Special||If you are sacrificed, the Cult Leader’s Eradicate ability will gain an extra charge.|
|Exhume||Day||1||At the end of the night, learn what classes killed a player, or if they committed suicide.|
|Teleportation||Night||2||Cause all players targeting one of your targets to target the other. Bypasses redirection immunity.|
|Brotherhood||Night||3||A chosen Cult member appear as a member of the Blue Dragon tonight.|
- Your Teleportation does not show as a visit to The Observer.
- Your Brotherhood will not be shown to The Noble's Gossip.
- Your Teleportation bypasses immunity to redirection.
- Since you are likely to be sacrificed over other cult members due to your passive, Will of Mithras, you shouldn't hesitate to use your abilities to assist the cult.
- ALWAYS disguise your Cult Leader and no other member, if your original Cult Leader dies, someone else will become the Leader and lose their original abilities, potentially putting the Cult at a handicap if you're relying on that member to use his/her abilities to push the Cult into victory.
- Use Teleportation to switch yourself or a fellow Cult member with a non-Cult player if your ally falls under suspicion during the day, but be aware that repeatedly doing so may make investigative classes aware that someone is trying to deflect investigations away and may cause more inquiries. It may be a good idea to follow it up with Brotherhood the next night, a sequence which could waste much of the Blue Dragon's time and efforts.
- If an important Blue Dragon member is outed (like Prince), you can teleport him with an Eradicate target to swap protectors (King's Guards, Knights, and healers) off of him and kill him safely.
Lore: Unknown 編輯
As Mithras and Corax spread their influence, the scouts are still seeking further details. All we know is that it's worse than we thought -- what we once knew about the Cult was completely wrong, after discovering these new "Cultists"..