Class Summary 編輯
Original Classes: The Noble/The Mystic
|Force a player to vote for another and prevent further voting from them.|
|Telepathy||Day||2||Telepathically send a message to everyone; they will not know who sent it.|
|Mind Warp||Night||3||Cause a player to receive incorrect feedback from their abilities tonight.|
|Cult Spy||Night||2||See the contents of all whispers tomorrow.|
- Mind Warp will cause The Observer to see no visits during the night.
- Mind Warp will not effect the results of The Princess' Will O' Wisp.
- If you have a good idea who the Hunter is, force that someone you want dead to accuse the Hunter (Neutral Killer, Prince, Investigators) and get the rest to start piling up the votes. Hopefully if the King is evil and is aware of what your intentions are, he will force execute to satisfy the needs of the Cult.
- Cult Pressure synergizes very well with the Invoker's Bewilder. Timed correctly, this combo can give Cult an effective majority even when technically outnumbered.
- You may consider stepping up to be King if the previous King dies, as it can be harder to convince people who you were if the situation is dire for you and your team members. Especially when you transition from Noble to Apostle to Cult Leader, or even worse Mystic to Apostle to Cult Leader. Step up to be King, take all the limitations away (link minds/force accuse) so that even in those situations, you already are the King and you don't have to prove anything to them... apart from loyalty.
- Your Mind Warp ability is best used on investigative classes. On Paladin, it will make their checks return false positives. On Princess, it will make their Flirt ability return killer/offensive on support, social, and investigative classes, while killer and offensive classes will return special/investigative. On Observer, they will be told that nobody visited their target and their target made no visits either.
Lore: Unknown 編輯
As Mithras and Corax spread their influence, the scouts are still seeking further details. All we know is that it's worse than we thought -- what we once knew about the Cult was completely wrong, after discovering these new "Cultists"..